This week on FastCast+, Jared and Michaela try to answer the first question you should have when planning a Walt Disney World vacation… WHEN should we go?
The hosts discuss the pros and cons of the various times of year to visit, including weather and special events like the Christmas and Halloween parties. Plus they share stories from their personal trips, and much more!
HIGHLIGHTS AND TAKEAWAYS
- BEST Times to Go (Tweaked for 2016)
January and February (Except Marathon weekend and holidays)
September (EVEN Labor Day)
Early December (through approximately 11th – 19th)
- WORST Times to Go (Tweaked for 2016)
Spring Break (March 13 – April 2)
Christmas (December 22 – January 2)
Thanksgiving Week (November 21 – 26)
July 4th Week (July 1 – 9)
- SUMMER is very busy…but not the worst. (Mid May – Mid August…Late August starts to slow down)
- October and November are decent on crowds, but is a little busy because of Food and Wine Festival and good prices
- You may want to plan your trip around a special event or party, such as:
– RunDisney Events
–Flower and Garden Festival (Spring)
–Food and Wine Festival (Fall)
–Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
–Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Want to get a FREE vacation quote for yourself? Have a question or comment for the show? Email us at info@FastCastPlus.com !